1. Bono and The Edge will produce the soundtrack for the musical Spiderman, released in the US later this year...

Hold Me, Thrill Me etc was also a soundtrack, just like The Hands that Build America. These songs were great, hope this one will be even bigger!
  2. Yeah is saw this news too! Their former soundtracks were awesome!
  3. And don't forget Million Dollar Hotel, the film Bono has written
  4. And GoldenEye is just fantastic song.

You'll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child...
  5. why didn't they perform goldeneye?? female singers match jams bond themes better, but it would be nice if they had made it.
  6. So far every OST project U2 has been associated with, there's been a great track that's come out of it. If Batman brought us HMTMKMKM, imagine another song like that born out of Spiderman.
  7. Originally posted by AAV711So far every OST project U2 has been associated with, there's been a great track that's come out of it. If Batman brought us HMTMKMKM, imagine another song like that born out of Spiderman.

Yep i'm very curious

And it's about a "hero", like Batman, so it must be a rocking song

8. Beach clip 402 would fit perfectly
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yep i'm very curious

And it's about a "hero", like Batman, so it must be a rocking song

I can picture the song name now,

Hold Me, Swing me, sling me, OH GOD DON'T DROP ME SPIDERMAN!!!

10. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

I can picture the song name now,

Hold Me, Swing me, sling me, OH GOD DON'T DROP ME SPIDERMAN!!!

Hahaha, nice

Or a remix of "Itsiebitsie spider" (God know how that spells )
  11. I don't want to think about any title, any style of that song, neither to think about other songs former written for ather films.
    I'm just happy! Really happy! Glad to listen to a new U2 song in the cinema while watching a great film, as Spiderman 3 will be!

12. Originally posted by sadb7788I don't want to think about any title, any style of that song, neither to think about other songs former written for ather films.
    I'm just happy! Really happy! Glad to listen to a new U2 song in the cinema while watching a great film, as Spiderman 3 will be!

To tell you the truth, i wouldn't care if U2 released a new song in that film...

IM GOING TO SEE VENOM!!!!!