1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Personally, I think it's a great gesture of Bono, always staying (for his ego) humble and honor on such a special occasion not him, but the artists that inspire him. It's also notable that he is interested in everything in music, current and old, like the Renaissance man he is.
    (I know it's no particular order but he did write Miserere which was the first one and half of XXX is taken from American Soul... he's still very sure of himself ) But I do share your sentiments entirely, just thought that this point was funny
  2. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    (I know it's no particular order but he did write Misere which was the first one and half of XXX is taken from American Soul... he's still very sure of himself ) But I do share your sentiments entirely, just thought that this point was funny
    I know, "humble" for Bono standards, but even if the list has 2 of his collaborations, in his letters he only praises the other artists.
  3. Speaking of Miserere, when you hear the great Pavarotti singing and then 2003 Bono with a frog on his throat coming next... it's very cringe-worthy.
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:Has he ever made much reference to any of these songs via snippets over the years? Not many are immediately springing to mind. Interesting

A Black Skinhead snippet would be... interesting
  5. Hm?
    Where is the Song from Dire Straits or Mark Knopfler?
    Is it possible - that no one Song from those magnificent catalogue didn’t touch Bono and his years of life.
    For me - strange.
  6. "Bono is sharing the first six letters today, with more coming in the week ahead."

If these letters go by U2com standards, we'll get them by November 2021
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:"Bono is sharing the first six letters today, with more coming in the week ahead."

If these letters go by U2com standards, we'll get them by November 2021
    They'll be shipped by Christmas 2025.
  8. Nightswimming is a beautiful song, nice pick there.
  9. Terrific performer as well. Hoping she gets more live performance opportunities sooner rather than later.