1. The mix sounds fantastic on these two tracks.

2. It’s a solid tune, for sure. I can think of more than a couple of songs it could have replaced on the original release!
  3. Stateless is always good
  4. I forget how good Ground Beneath is... Always thought Stateless was a good track. Remember buying the MDH soundtrack when it came out.
  5. Originally posted by zooropa93:I forget how good Ground Beneath is... Always thought Stateless was a good track. Remember buying the MDH soundtrack when it came out.
    Ground Beneath Her Feet is a stunning tune.I was playing it one time back in about 2011 or so and tweeted Salman Rushdie to say how beautiful the lyrics were.He replied back and just said ‘..thank you’ I was constantly playing MDH soundtrack when it came out,but I’ve never seen the movie.

6. Managed to snag this in Australia back in 2001.
  7. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Ground Beneath Her Feet is a stunning tune.I was playing it one time back in about 2011 or so and tweeted Salman Rushdie to say how beautiful the lyrics were.He replied back and just said ‘..thank you’ I was constantly playing MDH soundtrack when it came out,but I’ve never seen the movie.
    I watched the movie back in 2008. Interesting movie is all I remember about it. It was 4:30 in the morning so I wasn’t entirely with it.
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    I watched the movie back in 2008. Interesting movie is all I remember about it. It was 4:30 in the morning so I wasn’t entirely with it.
    It's definitely a "4:30am not entirely with it" kind of movie. I don't think it can be watched any other way. Years ago I watched it in a similar situation, don't think I made it to the end before falling asleep. Mel Gibson hated it.
  9. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    It's definitely a "4:30am not entirely with it" kind of movie. I don't think it can be watched any other way. Years ago I watched it in a similar situation, don't think I made it to the end before falling asleep. Mel Gibson hated it.
    "As boring as a dogs ass"
  10. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    LOL!!
  11. It's a great song forgot how good it was until they put it up on Spotify this week,The ground beneath her feet is a cracking tune aswell I always see it as the closing song not Grace for ALTYCLB as it is the 12th song on most people's copy of ALTYCLB ,certainly in the UK and Ireland it was.