1. I know you are all quite annoyed with me rn, but this should hopefully be the last time Ill be pestering you all for awhile. Does anyone have a download link to the '96 Pop sessions with this version of The Playboy Mansion in it? If so, pls pm me the link. Thank you.
  2. I'm looking for a song too.
    Can I open a new topic?
  3. @thefly108 can you also share these with me please? Thnx!
  4. @thefly108 Did you use that 5:15 "Hong Kong Tapes"video as a basis or is there longer audio from those '96 versions out there?

I wanted to do something with that great early Mofo bit that's on that video for a long time. There's this great little jangly guitar hook in there that they left out, but would have made Mofo a proper hit I think..
  5. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    @thefly108 Did you use that 5:15 "Hong Kong Tapes"video as a basis or is there longer audio from those '96 versions out there?

I wanted to do something with that great early Mofo bit that's on that video for a long time. There's this great little jangly guitar hook in there that they left out, but would have made Mofo a proper hit I think..
    Yep, I used that video. And, I agree -- that Mofo demo is great, albeit short.
  6. @thefly108 Ah ok, for a moment I thought there was more material out there.. Listened to your mixes and they're fun, sounds like you have a good hearing for timing.

If you have any ideas on what would be cool in terms of mixing up these with the released songs, just ping me.I just love that jangly guitar in Mofo which (if I'm correct) is in the place where that "screech-down" guitar ended up, so it could be an option to swap that..