1. Did they??
    Why would they record every show when nothing other than Sydney was released.
  2. I feel like Lakeland would be cool even, lots of footage to work with too, might be easy.
  3. They've recorded almost every show since the mid 80s (in audio, that is). They also recorded (and still record) many shows in "basic video" since The Joshua Tree Tour. With basic video I mean just a few video cameras, basically the ones used for the live video production of the show. Maybe not suitable for a commercial release with all the pomp and glitz, where they'd record with many more cameras, pre-production and proper direction, but for sure absolutely suitable for fanclub gifts or a "from the vaults" public release. They just don't realize.
  4. I was at that show. The Exhibition was sort of like our mini equivalent to the World's Fair.
  5. Thanks for the correction! I’m looking forward to listening to the full concert. That version of Bullet is really, really good!
  6. I think @LikeASong answered your question
  7. I’d love to see that show on an official release, lots of great songs were performed really well there. Good suggestion!
  8. Sadly it’s the current U2 that would be reviewing the old U2 when assessing a show for release. They are too perfectionist these days and I think they would struggle to sign off on anything. It doll them until 2018 to perfect Wild Horses (in their eyes) so I couldn’t see them releasing a 1992 show featuring that song for example.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I really hope they do release a show in an anniversary set next year or even as a fan club gift. Sydney is really a Zooropa tour show which is great but we could be doing with an AB tour show with a couple more songs of that album ultraviolet and wild horses being the obvious exclusions from sydney, you could add arms around the world even though it was played.

I'd hope something (like this NY show) from the '92 stadium tour, the energy level is different I think compared with Zooropa or Sydney.