1. cheers, my friends love them.
    But i f**king hate them.
  2. The Chilis have done some ace stuff but they've been going downhill for a long time now. They peaked with Blood Sugar Sex Magic. One Hot Minute with ex-Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro was good too, if a bit uneven. Same goes for Frusciante's comeback Californication but it will not get better than that anymore. The fact is that the Chilis have just gotten too old for a band of their nature to really shine anymore like they did some 10 years ago or so. I'm glad if they manage to prove me wrong, and I do hope so, but I seriously doubt it.
  3. RHCP are nice! They've made some great stuff (Under the Bridge, Around the world, Road trippin' are top class songs for example). Though they never will be as good as U2.
  4. Originally posted by zoologistThe Chilis have done some ace stuff but they've been going downhill for a long time now. They peaked with Blood Sugar Sex Magic. One Hot Minute with ex-Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro was good too, if a bit uneven. Same goes for Frusciante's comeback Californication but it will not get better than that anymore. The fact is that the Chilis have just gotten too old for a band of their nature to really shine anymore like they did some 10 years ago or so. I'm glad if they manage to prove me wrong, and I do hope so, but I seriously doubt it.

agreed.
  5. Peppers are great...I don't like all their songs, but they are my number 2.
  6. I quite like RHCP I've got Stadium Arcadium and that has some very good songs (my favorite is snow...)
    And the drummer is insane