1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]
    Hiyooo!!! I think I registered around November 2006 - some others - LikeASong was here around that time I'm sure - others have come and gone.
    You actually joined a few days before I did! 2006-11-02 vs 2006-11-12
  2. Originally posted by kezman:Great days! I remember I originally joined to download Joshua Tree in Rome MP3,hung around now its 14 years later!
    Hahaha yeah I guess that's how it started for most of us! We just wanted to download one or two shows and then... fast forward 14 years and 5 U2 tours later lol

You registered on 2006-12-16 btw
  3. I'm more of a lurker and only an occasional poster... But I'm still around after 14 years
  4. You can find exact day of register of members here? I'm probably 2007 too even though I was lurking here some time before for bootlegs (probably registered because bootlegs started to be available for members only)
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    You can find exact day of register of members here? I'm probably 2007 too even though I was lurking here some time before for bootlegs (probably registered because bootlegs started to be available for members only)
    The mods can look.

You registered on 2007-05-21.
  6. Can someone tell me mine?
  7. Must have signed up during the SOE hype.
  8. Can't find the date but I registered 14 years ago. I don't post nearly as often as I used to but still check this site daily. It's my most viewed website/forum for sure.