1. Acrobat should be in there definitely top 5 for me also Discoteque ,All because of you,Hold me thrill me ,All I want is you would be on that list .
  2. I can’t think of one of these lists of top u2____ that I ever half agree on. I guess it just sums up different tastes.
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:Acrobat should be in there definitely top 5 for me also Discoteque ,All because of you,Hold me thrill me ,All I want is you would be on that list .
    Yes HMTMKMKM is definitely in my top 5 ! Big chords with an electric guitar and wahwah pedal whaling ... mixed on top of a ‘cyber’ sounding’ acoustic guitar that drives the song!! Normally this would be the other way around ... this is why i love the band and i am desperate for them to revisit this sound !
  4. Great! Funny enough they mention Unknown caller too, a song I do not normally listen to these days
  5. It was definitely a fav of mine after they debuted it live , i didn’t mind it on the album but like a lot of U2s work i grew extra legs live! The last true guitar ‘hero’ moment The Edge had!!
  6. Wow there’s a surprise!! lol
  7. Haha, well I must either have unique taste or a bit of a stubborn mindset. Or maybe a bit of both lol. I think because I’m so passionate about u2 I’m a bit more vocal in my disagreement than I would be on other subject matters but it’s all meant in good spirit. There is good picks in the article I just think there’s better ones left out.
  8. All of those songs are spot on.
  9. Originally posted by DanialGowans:[..]
    It was definitely a fav of mine after they debuted it live , i didn’t mind it on the album but like a lot of U2s work i grew extra legs live! The last true guitar ‘hero’ moment The Edge had!!
    Cedarwood Road. The song even made to the Guitar Hero game.
  10. The article writer probably hasn't heard Acrobat..... Otherwise it would appear on the list.
  11. UC solo was incredible on 360 live.