1. Still a very interesting time in the bands career to listen back on. The band don’t sound close to the peaks of Red Rocks, Devore and a few of their European summer festival levels which were merely weeks away.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Still a very interesting time in the bands career to listen back on. The band don’t sound close to the peaks of Red Rocks, Devore and a few of their European summer festival levels which were merely weeks away.
    Yes, in late 82 and early 83 they were potent but still fragile - they knew they had one hit (NYD) but were still a bit unsecure. I think making the leap to the US in late April and realizing that they were actually selling out these 3-5k capacity theaters made them comfortable and gave them the extra confidence to become the live force that they were shortly after.
  3. Pls don't let this die after only two rounds.
  4. We've got my pick coming in a week or so, don't we? Thought we were just taking a short breather to not force one in.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:We've got my pick coming in a week or so, don't we? Thought we were just taking a short breather to not force one in.
    Please let it be Chicago 5
  6. Originally posted by MattG:We've got my pick coming in a week or so, don't we? Thought we were just taking a short breather to not force one in.
    PM me.