1. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:I have these SC's from 87-93

1987-11-08 Denver
    1992-02-28 Lakeland
    1992-04-05 Dallas
    1992-10-27 El Paso
    1993-05-07 Rotterdam (2 Versions)

I can create a link for them if anyone is interested
    I've added those I can add. But the El Paso one lacks all info so I cannot verify its legitimacy. For Rotterdam and Lakeland, those are public dress rehearsals, so a crowd was there. Which is why they exist as a "regular show" rather than a soundcheck, so we have them already
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I've added those I can add. But the El Paso one lacks all info so I cannot verify its legitimacy. For Rotterdam and Lakeland, those are public dress rehearsals, so a crowd was there. Which is why they exist as a "regular show" rather than a soundcheck, so we have them already
    Have you checked my link yet?
  3. Yes, all processed as well. Some I didn't, as I couldn't verify whether it was the correct date and everything but the rest all added
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes, all processed as well. Some I didn't, as I couldn't verify whether it was the correct date and everything but the rest all added
    Good! Hope even those text files were somewhat helpful
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I believe it comes from this
  6. "Munich 1993 with Edge on vocals for Zoo Station."

That's kinda interesting!
    Never heard that one before.