1. I haven't exploded yet!

But seriously, for the OP, what's your budget and how often to you plan on IEM taping? It needs a lot more practice than regular audience taping and expect to fail a bunch of times at first.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:I haven't exploded yet!

But seriously, for the OP, what's your budget and how often to you plan on IEM taping? It needs a lot more practice than regular audience taping and expect to fail a bunch of times at first.
    Right, I mean, myself and 3 guys were looking for instructions how we can start a band and become international stars, as well as reinvent ourselves over and over for a minimum of 40+ years. It should be simple right, Should just be a manual or something that we can read to make this happen.
  3. Why even get another 3 guys? Just pull a David Bowie.
  4. I've an icom rx7 for sale if needed to begin . 150 € + shipping cost
  5. Look at all that pro gear, dedication and skills just to produce a recording that some asshole will downgrade to 128kbps and upload to Youtube without permission.
  6. That's a pretty good scanner if anybody wants to take the plunge.
  7. I can swap my roland r-07 for a icom r6.
    Anyone known by it?
  8. R6 has pretty bad sound and not very good reception. But it is great as a simple tiny scanner where you can toggle between a bunch of feeds at the beginning of show to identify feeds.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:R6 has pretty bad sound and not very good reception. But it is great as a simple tiny scanner where you can toggle between a bunch of feeds at the beginning of show to identify feeds.
    The IC-RX7 Wideband Handheld Receiver was better, as stated before and the better choice for starters -good also for finding the range, if unknown and your receivers don't provide spectral scan like Shure or Wisycom.