1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Comments about being lucky enough to hear Mercy live got me thinking about some of the songs that have only been played a dozen times or so and that I was fortunate to hear. My list includes Hawkmoon (only played 9 times according to U2gigs), Dirty Day (13), Lemon (10) and Daddy’s Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (10). I’ll also throw in the third last performance of Twilight in 1984.

How about you, which rarities were you there for?

I’ve gotten lucky.

Slow Dancing. Window in the Skies. The Saints are Coming (with Billie Joe). Mercy. North Star. Lucifer’s Hands. Your Blue Room. The Crystal Ballroom. The Troubles. Electrical Storm. Landlady. Spanish Eyes. That’s just off the top of my head…
  2. Hmmmmm....need to think about that....trying to remember....it's been a long ride...

White Christmas
    Electrical Storm
    Mercy
    North Star
    Glastonbury
    Scarlet
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Dirty Day

(Okay, I took a glimpse at my profile).

The only song that is on my bucket list is 11 O'Clock Tick Tick.
  3. Every time I go to a U2 show I always know without checking my personal tour history whether I have heard them play a song live or not.

I think I saw Beautiful Day once!
  4. Hokey Pokey - City Of Blinding Lights video shoot in Vancouver - I think it's the only time on record.....
  5. Out of four times, Bono sang Happy Birthday at concerts I was at, it was only once that it was the adressed person's actual Birthday (Eve Hewson on July 7th, 2009)
  6. Originally posted by Papo:Out of four times, Bono sang Happy Birthday at concerts I was at, it was only once that it was the adressed person's actual Birthday (Eve Hewson on July 7th, 2009)
    Artistic license.
  7. Originally posted by Papo:Hmmmmm....need to think about that....trying to remember....it's been a long ride...

White Christmas
    Electrical Storm
    Mercy
    North Star
    Glastonbury
    Scarlet
    Dirty Day

(Okay, I took a glimpse at my profile).

The only song that is on my bucket list is 11 O'Clock Tick Tick.

Maybe one day!
  8. Not really, The Roxy proved that the song is still in the band's radar. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see another outing of it in the next tour(s).
  9. That would be welcome!
  10. I know the Chicago 2001 version was under-practiced. Irving Plaza 2000 was great though.
  11. Crumbs From Your Table - Omaha 2005