1. he is a f.... idiot whole world is against this war

2. whole world ??? really ??
  3. Deanallison
  4. Interesting turn of events. It seems that some of the attendees at the negoations are now leaving with signs of poisoning.
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:Interesting turn of events. It seems that some of the attendees at the negoations are now leaving with signs of poisoning.
    Was old news.

Todays developments seems promising
  6. https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/stand-up-for-ukraine-pledging-summit-social-rally/

Not sure if we will get musical performances but... space to watch for and support!

Dozens of artists, entertainers, athletes, and advocates will join the rally, including Abel “The Weeknd” Tesfaye, Adam Durica, Aitana, Alanis Morissette, Alejandro Sanz, Alexandra Stan, Angélique Kidjo, Annie Lennox, Billie Eilish, Billy Joel, Celine Dion, Chris Isaak, Chris Rock , Demi Lovato, Elton John and David Furnish, FINNEAS, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood, Gloria Steinem, Green Day, Herbert Grönemeyer, Hugh Jackman and Deborra-lee Furness, Igo, Jon Batiste, Jonas Brothers, Juanes, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, Leon Bridges, Luke Combs, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Mirai, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Pharrell Williams, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ryan Tedder, Sarsa, Shaquille O’Neal, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, Tame Impala, U2, Usher, Vito Bambino, and Young Leosia.
  7. Any news from the frontlines pawelp?

We are seeing some really distressing images coming online,
  8. yesterday i was traveling from Poznan to Berlin by train for War On Drugs show and it was though experience… in Poznan more people on the station than usual, on the train few Ukrainians … but on the last stop before entering Germany Lots of women and children entered my cart… we had about 1hour delay … than few km further another stop on German side in Frankfurt Oder (this is not routine!!! It should go smoothly non stop <3hours) Germans were checking passports and then came the announcement that there is no space for refugees in Berlin and that they should switch to train on other platform which will take them to Hannover and other cities … I’m far from judging German organization of this migration crisis… but it was hard to see those families having to move to another train yet again with their lives packed in just 1-2 bags that most of us would pack for a weekend sightseeing trip… the fear and desperation in mothers eyes… the uncertainty… so there I was worried that the train had 2 hours delay that could make me getting late for a rock show … and the refuges not even knowing where they will end their trip… it’s really distressing what those families are going through yet still joyful they escaped the Putin atrocity … and that experience and contrast of “my problems” with theirs really hit me hard … hope they will find a good place to live … I’ve made it to the show in the last minute but does it really matter?!
  9. Originally posted by zbych:yesterday is was traveling from Poznan to Berlin by train for War On Drugs show and it was though experience… in Poznan lmore people on the station than usual, on the train few Ukrainians … but on the last stop before entering Germany Lots of women and children entered my cart… we had about 1hour delay … than few km further another stop on German side in Frankfurt Oder (this is not routine!!! It should go smoothly non stop <3hours) Germans were checking passports and then came the announcement that there is no space for refugees in Berlin and that they should switch to train on other platform which will take them to Hannover and other cities … I’m far from judging German organization of this migration crisis… but it was hard to see those families having to move to another train yet again with their lives packed in just 1-2 bags that most of us would pack for a weekend sightseeing trip… the fear and desperation in mothers eyes… the uncertainty… so there I was worried that the train had 2 hours delay that could make me getting late for a rock show … and the refuges not even knowing where they will end their trip… it’s really distressing what those families are going through yet still joyful they escaped the Putin atrocity … and that experience and contrast of “my problems” with theirs really hit me hard … hope they will find a good place to live … I’ve made it to the show in the last minute but does it really matter?!
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps you put things into perspective, right? There's 3.5–4 million people around our corner that just left or lost their houses just because of one man's crazy ideas. It's surreal.