1. It's Christmas Day!
  2. Spotify not working. Oh well. Do not message me with a link.
  3. Quick question to anyone who has received the 4LP set - what’s the quality like? €110 worth? Does the poor design translate into poor quality too?
  4. Are there shipping notifications for the pre orders? If so I haven't gotten one.
  5. I received a shipping notification 10 minutes ago
  6. “With or Without You” (1987) loses so much of its devotional fire that it may as well be retitled “Take it Or Leave It”.
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    Nail on the head here. If this album had been released at the height of lockdown it would have been good timing and received better.
    The ship has sailed and this release now seems out of place
    It should have been released along with Bono's book as intended as that was the main reason they did it , but I'm guessing the record company stepped in and told them to hold off until March as Bono was too busy with his shows ,but yeah during lockdown would have worked a lot better and it could have just gone straight to streaming sites with a physical format to follow later.
  8. I totally understand the criticism on Songs Of Surrender. I am not a big fan of the project, especially the commercial part of it. But I have to admit that some of the new versions are so beautiful that makes you remember why you fell in love with U2.
  9. Edge recorded Peace On Earth in 10 minutes with a laptop while he had a cold and sounds terrible but it's U2 so it's 5 stars!