1. Grasping at straws here but I wonder is there any chance of a promo single being released as a preorder for the album?
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It’s been pretty tame here but we’ve had some bigger issues from some corners of the internet, which included team members being threatened and our families being harrassed after banning some people from our social media.

Nothing like hearing from your 14-year-old niece that she’s getting threatening messages because someone got blocked by her uncle on Facebook. Have had to get police involved on at least two occasions. Recently have had someone running around Facebook making false accusations as well, and a fake account on Twitter pretending to be us and sending DMs to people connected to U2 trying to trick them into revealing information.

Anyway, not a mod here, but this seems wildly off topic.

damn...whoever it is, if it is among us, let him/her know that it SICKS ME, we do not need a toxic environment
  3. I think that was the original plan but now they're dropping it all at once?
  4. From what I’ve been told, a single to radio is planned. And at least two songs have been sent out to DJs at this point for remixes to be done. (“Streets”, “Moment of Surrender”) Likely the song will be available when the album release date is announced. (Which may be the same day the album is released.)
  5. Finally Moment of Surrender can shine as a single.
  6. Yup. an untapped gem. Except in 2011 when it tore the house down every night.
  7. I noticed some songs in the audio book were either original mixes or live versions (iris 2018, moment of surrender 2011 live). Hoping we get something neat - soon. I’d love if they chose the new Stories for Boys as the lead single.
  8. Originally posted by Monopoly:I noticed some songs in the audio book were either original mixes or live versions (iris 2018, moment of surrender 2011 live). Hoping we get something neat - soon. I’d love if they chose the new Stories for Boys as the lead single.
    From what I’m gathering from YouTube the last month, they’re uploading live videos of each songs/chapters of Bono’s book so it seems likely we’re going to get a video of iris live from Paris 2015 eventually
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    From what I’ve been told, a single to radio is planned. And at least two songs have been sent out to DJs at this point for remixes to be done. (“Streets”, “Moment of Surrender”) Likely the song will be available when the album release date is announced. (Which may be the same day the album is released.)
    can't wait the announcement
  10. I feel like I'm the only one that thought Moment of Surrender was the perfect show closer.
  11. Moment of Surrender on 360 Tour was the best closing song since Love is Blindness on Zoo TV.