1. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

fuckin man utd aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhh - what a let down!

and that ronaldo - what a pisshead, puffball of an over rated player

oh yeah - i just sent ya the link and sorry bout the rant - im just so angry at the moment.

ManU really wasn't good if you compare with the match against AS Roma...
    But i prefer Milan actually

And sorry but i also didn't receive the link... can you please send again ?
  2. hmmmm... i dont know whats wrong - i just sent it again
    tell me again if you dont recieve it

milan were awesome last night. man utd were totally outplayed. they really should beat liverpool in the final. but having said that we all know what happened last time ..........
  3. Originally posted by robbie07hmmmm... i dont know whats wrong - i just sent it again
    tell me again if you dont recieve it

milan were awesome last night. man utd were totally outplayed. they really should beat liverpool in the final. but having said that we all know what happened last time ..........

Sorry man but i checked again and didn't recieve a mail from you
    Oh well, never mind

Yes i know what happened that night... AMAZING match !!!
    But i'm not really a "fan" of Milan or Liverpool, only Club Brugge (=> in English Club Bruges) and they won in San Siro in the Champions League a few seasons ago so Milan gives me fine memories
    Let the best team win and make it a fine match for objective viewers as i am
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Sorry man but i checked again and didn't recieve a mail from you
    Oh well, never mind

Yes i know what happened that night... AMAZING match !!!
    But i'm not really a "fan" of Milan or Liverpool, only Club Brugge (=> in English Club Bruges) and they won in San Siro in the Champions League a few seasons ago so Milan gives me fine memories
    Let the best team win and make it a fine match for objective viewers as i am

i dont know whats wrong!

just check once more because i sent it from my brothers email address. i hope it works!!!
  5. The link worked for me the second time. Thanks! And by the way, the song is ace.

Thanks!
    Craig
  6. BelgianBono, i prefer Milan as well
  7. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

i dont know whats wrong!

just check once more because i sent it from my brothers email address. i hope it works!!!

8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

No, i really don't have it...

Will you try glenn.goddaert@telenet.be please ?

Sorry for the troubles...

its no trouble mate.

just sent it again to the new address - lets hope for third time lucky.

9. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

its no trouble mate.

just sent it again to the new address - lets hope for third time lucky.

Yeah, now i finally got it, thanks a lot mate !!!
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yeah, now i finally got it, thanks a lot mate !!!

glad you got it buddy.
  11. Correct me on this if I'm wrong...but I heard that there was a newer version of A Man and a Woman released as a b-side on a single in europe.

Does anyone have this newer version of the song?
  12. Originally posted by HisFlynessCorrect me on this if I'm wrong...but I heard that there was a newer version of A Man and a Woman released as a b-side on a single in europe.

Does anyone have this newer version of the song?

there sure is. its an acoustic version and it was a b-side on all because of you. let me know if you want it.