1. As far as I know this is the only live performance of Like A Song ever:

Likewise "Wire" has only had a few live plays:

In my opinion these are 2 of U2's best rock songs. I

Anyone know why they didn't get a regular place in the live shows?
  2. Omg, that Wire is savage Adam slapping like he's never done since, and Edge is so funky..
  3. Wire was played more than quite a few times on the UF tour
  4. Wire has been played 78 times

5. A direct link doesn't work unfortunately, but when you search on u2tours.de you can see all concerts where it's played
  6. Yeah always thought Wire was a regular on UF,Bono's vocals during this era were absolutely awesome.
  7. We need an official release of wire live, stand out on the TUF tour. Wouldn’t mind if they had that like a song performance somewhere in the vaults too to release one day. I can understand these songs not getting brought into future tours but like a song should have been a war tour regular at least wire got a decent amount of plays.
  8. Yea, a large majority of TUF Tour shows after the first leg have Wire. You might be thinking of Indian Summer Sky as the TUF song they only played a few times.
  9. Originally posted by Lukinator:Yea, a large majority of TUF Tour shows after the first leg have Wire. You might be thinking of Indian Summer Sky as the TUF song they only played a few times.
    On that note that’s another song that we need a release for one day. Indian summer sky live. TUF has the lowest number of different songs released live, just the 5 songs, war isn’t much better with 6.
  10. Mhm, also the problem with War is that they haven't played a non-single song from it live in almost 40 years.