1. Originally posted by miryclay:A rare live 83/84/85 subscription gift would be great.

"New Boot Dream81–82–83–84)" is what I would call it.

Get it?
    I’d even take a “Best of…LIVE” from 1981-1984/5” that included unreleased recordings of, for example, IWF, EC, OOC, 11:00, Gloria, SBS, NYD, 2H, 40, Pride, Bad, UF, and (of course) ASOH.

But hey, if we could get cleaned up recordings of songs like Wire and ISS, that’d be fantastic!
  2. Apart from an UF tour show it’s only really the songs that haven’t been released live before that i’m interested in from the early days now. Shadows and tall trees, rejoice, tomorrow, like a song, wire, Indian summer sky and technically a sort of homecoming since it’s only live release is a rehearsal. With A Shout is also a maybe as it was performed live at the bbc studios which is a bit inferior to a performance in front of a proper crowd.
  3. I must confess sometimes The Dortmund Faction make me feel nervous.
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:
    Haha didn’t some of us on this forum (years ago) contemplate buying the rights/footage from the tv station to release it to the world? I’d still chip :p

And here is the Dortmund faction : That was me. I had the chance to buy a copy from the original mastertape directly from TV Station ZDF in the mid 90s for about 800 Deutschmarks which would be about 1.000 Euro/ Dollar today. But as a poor student back than...

5. I can't believe that some of the Dortmund Faction have been waiting outside the arena since 1984 for a PROSHOT copy. Those people are dedicated.
  6. Originally posted by JanRodi:[..]

And here is the Dortmund faction : That was me. I had the chance to buy a copy from the original mastertape directly from TV Station ZDF in the mid 90s for about 800 Deutschmarks which would be about 1.000 Euro/ Dollar today. But as a poor student back than...
    DAMN.

I don’t blame you haha. Honestly though if that came up now…I’d chip…