1. It's funny but I was about to say that Edge is playing the exact same Orange Crush 35R amplifier that I have in my garage It's the transistor combo amp I always recommend when people ask me what they should start with. I wonder if it's Edge's or if it was borrowed from a store or something.

I'm going to take a guess and say that A major chord he's barring at the 5th fret is from Stuck In A Moment. We'll see.

2. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    So this is the new response from haters now it seems?

I’m excited! Not sure when new videos from Tiny Desk are posted. Might look back at some of my faves today.

I am not a U2 hater. I am very sympathetic to u2:-)
    Cheers!
  3. These are always better when it's a full band performance (see Pixies, Kevin Morby etc). But I guess the term 'full band' and U2 aren't something that seem to go hand in hand very much these days...
  4. Originally posted by traffic:[..]
    Unfortunately you will not see the Band, just Bono and The Edge. In the meantime I have the impression that U2 only consists of these two band members!

5. Thank you! Dallas making sure Edge hits the right notes... back up singers or guests looking petrified...
  6. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    So this is the new response from haters now it seems?

I’m excited! Not sure when new videos from Tiny Desk are posted. Might look back at some of my faves today.

Not sure this makes someone a hater. A bit strong, considering we're all part of the same U2 community.

We don't have to agree with opinions for them to count.