1. What a shitty bloody video. It's has nothing to do with the song at all
  2. I think that's the point...

...and while it might not be everyone's taste, it's art afterall, so...

(I for one think it's interesting)
  3. Sorry, but this video is in really poor taste imo... I mean, really????
  4. I’m not even taking these videos seriously at this point. Only watching them to hear a bit more of the SOS tracks although even that seems like it’s leading to disappointment or just feeling underwhelmed in general by most of it.
  5. I just gotta ask (particularly about the video)

What the fuck?
  6. Dressing like your sister
    Living like a tart
    They don't know what you're doing
    Babe, it must be art
  7. Baby it’s a red flag day.
  8. Music didn't sound too different or reimagined, but that video...I get the "art" thing, but this song deserves more than a video with an apparently drunk girl's bad night out
  9. The theme reminds me of the first episode (I think) of U Talkin' U2 To Me, where they ask women to write-in about their "bloody Sundays" with their actual blood.

Never in a million years would I have thought that U2 management would actually green light a video with that theme.

It doesn't help that the actual song's "re-imagining" isn't that great either. It's literally just acoustic SBS, but with compressed vocals. One could grab a boot of a live, acoustic performance and probably get an objectively superior experience... Oh well, at least Bono and Edge are doing what they want to, I guess.