1. Hey y'all, I'm looking to make a guitar pro tab for he 2017 version of A Sort of Homecoming and was wondering what the best version of that song is. Because we don't have an official recording of it, I'm looking for a bootleg that has clear audio quality and has the least amount of fuck-ups. Thanks in advance
  2. You have to go with the sharebear recordings so opening night in vancouver (12/05/2017), Pasadena (20/05/2017) you’ll find the song performance of this on the 21/05/2017 recording as a bonus track, or Amsterdam (30/07/2017). Give them all a listen and see what you think.
  3. Originally posted by nbelcik:Hey y'all, I'm looking to make a guitar pro tab for he 2017 version of A Sort of Homecoming and was wondering what the best version of that song is. Because we don't have an official recording of it, I'm looking for a bootleg that has clear audio quality and has the least amount of fuck-ups. Thanks in advance
    Rome second night.. great recording
  4. Nice to know as someone who just wants a nice, recent, live recording of the tune.

Not to derail the thread (Sorry) but are there any good, recent live recordings of “Two Hearts Beat As One Out” out there?
  5. I'd say NY 2015..

Edit: 7/27.. since they played several shows in NYC LOL
  6. Dublin.
  7. Seattle has a good recording.
  8. The performance of Sort of home coming in 2017, was so bad, that synthesizer intro, was an example of the laziness of The Edge nowadays. Play your guitar.
  9. Originally posted by ferrari:The performance of Sort of home coming in 2017, was so bad, that synthesizer intro, was an example of the laziness of The Edge nowadays. Play your guitar.
    I love the tune but I think I have to agree with you. The performances didn't seem to work during JT2017. I guess that's why they eventually dropped it from the setlist.