1. Hi, gang!

I'm moving and I have three shirts I don't wear that often. I would love for them to go to another fan (or fans). The tour shirts are size M. The Hard Rock celebrates Amnesty International's 50th anniversary and features the band's signatuers in the back. The tee is marked as L but fits like a M. (I'd say it's the loosest-fitting of the three, although not particularly long. Edun stuff was cut weirdly.) All are in decent condition, given their respective ages.

All I ask is people pay for postage. Send me a DM!

Mario
  2. FYI, the 360 Rose Bowl and Hard Rock tees have now been taken. Only JT30 left. Thanks!
  3. Originally posted by mofomario:[image]
    Hi, gang!

I'm moving and I have three shirts I don't wear that often. I would love for them to go to another fan (or fans). The tour shirts are size M. The Hard Rock celebrates Amnesty International's 50th anniversary and features the band's signatuers in the back. The tee is marked as L but fits like a M. (I'd say it's the loosest-fitting of the three, although not particularly long. Edun stuff was cut weirdly.) All are in decent condition, given their respective ages.

All I ask is people pay for postage. Send me a DM!

Mario
    Wow, so kind of you If you were in Europe I'd take them. Good luck to whoever takes the last one