1. Lol and to me it's best song since Pop
    But I'm same with Love Is Bigger. I don't get the fuss about it, it's soo cheesy, maybe the cheesiest song they ever written...
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Lol and to me it's best song since Pop
    But I'm same with Love Is Bigger. I don't get the fuss about it, it's soo cheesy, maybe the cheesiest song they ever written...
  3. One of the best songs since POP. I'm ready for this version I have a 6 hour road trip next week it'll be fascinating all of SOS in a row on the road then I'll have a proper opinion on this project
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:One of the best songs since POP. I'm ready for this version I have a 6 hour road trip next week it'll be fascinating all of SOS in a row on the road then I'll have a proper opinion on this project
    That is a great way to digest an album! Let us know!
  5. This one’s boring.
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Lol and to me it's best song since Pop
    I love cheese Love Is Bigger is the only U2 song that has ever put a tear in my eye on the first listen! But yeah, it's funny how opinions and tastes differ so greatly.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I love cheese Love Is Bigger is the only U2 song that has ever put a tear in my eye on the first listen! But yeah, it's funny how opinions and tastes differ so greatly.
    I think it's unabashedly U2. It's everything you have come to expect from U2 rolled into one.
  8. Been listening to this more the last few days, loving the guitar work from Edge!