1. Wow, I was fearing a big general drop but that's way more than expected At least they got their desired #1 almost everywhere.
  2. 3rd week on the UK Album Chart: dropped from #34 to #90
  3. 4th week: the album has fallen off the UK Album Chart.

Looks like it will go down as the group's shortest charting studio album in many countries.
  4. Originally posted by Keeb13r:4th week: the album has fallen off the UK Album Chart.

Looks like it will go down as the group's shortest charting studio album in many countries.
    Thanks for all the insight. That's sad but, well, in line with what I initially expected. That sudden #1/#2 position in many countries is what surprised me the most.
  5. Could the lack of physical copies available in stores be a big part in why the album has fallen so quickly? I’ve been to Barnes and Noble, my local record store and both Targets in my city multiple times over the past 2-3 weeks but haven’t been able to find a CD or vinyl copy of the album.
  6. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:Could the lack of physical copies available in stores be a big part in why the album has fallen so quickly? I’ve been to Barnes and Noble, my local record store and both Targets in my city multiple times over the past 2-3 weeks but haven’t been able to find a CD or vinyl copy of the album.
    Loads available in stores here in UK,all different versions too.
  7. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:Could the lack of physical copies available in stores be a big part in why the album has fallen so quickly? I’ve been to Barnes and Noble, my local record store and both Targets in my city multiple times over the past 2-3 weeks but haven’t been able to find a CD or vinyl copy of the album.
    here in Brazil I didn't see it in stores