1. =============================================================================
    Attention: This is a post on usenet, for more information on usenet and on how-to-download from it:
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/801/
    =============================================================================

Newsgroup: alt.binaries.usenet2day
    Filename: u28090
    Rars: 94
    Pars: 15%
    NZB File: none
    Posted: May 2

=============================================================================

Tracklisting: Even Better Than The Real Thing - Mysterious Ways - Beautiful Day / Electrical Storm / One / Miss Sarajevo (Featuring Luciano Pavarotti) / Stay (Faraway, So Close!) / Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of / Gone / Until The End Of The World / The Hands That Built America (Theme From Gangs Of New York) / Discotheque / Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me / Staring At The Sun / Numb / The Fly

Bonus Tracks: Please - If God Will Send His Angels - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - Lemon - Last Night On Earth - MoFo

Audio: LPCM
    Subs: none
    Menu: included
    Extras: none
  2. Support your favourite band. Buy official releases.
  3. Originally posted by yeahSupport your favourite band. Buy official releases.

That's right, but some of these releases aren't for sale in some countries unfortunately.
  4. Well, with this argument you could as well host every official album.

Anyway, it's your site, so you make the rules.
  5. Originally posted by yeahWell, with this argument you could as well host every official album.

Anyway, it's your site, so you make the rules.

I'm not hosting anything, this is completely legal. I'm just indexing the content on usenet, that's as legal as possible anywhere on this planet.

Anyway, this is not the place to discuss this things, you can do that in our Stuck In A Moment forum.
  6. yeah..youre right remy
    legal to download,illegal to sell
    Anyway , heard that The Edge is downloading his music also from the internet
    and by the way,Im a fan since 1988 and spend thousand of euros on them
    now its time to get something for free .LOL
    U2 doesnt need the money anymore