1. The U2 POP Funko Collection has been announced:

Previously U2 released a series of Zoo TV themed Funko Pop figurines in late 2022 including:

Bono
    Adam
    Larry
    Edge
    Bono in a Trabant
    4-Pack of Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge
    Zoo TV Stage with Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge (With differently posed figures)

I ordered the entire ZOO TV collection in July last year. The stage has arrived but I'm still waiting for everything else..
  2. I'm not interested in Funkos at all but what a missed chance to make these with the Popmart tour clothes and props. The orange jumpsuit & facemask for Adam, the cowboy hat for Edge, the muscle tee for Bono and the Hitman tee for Larry... Would have been way cooler.

Also, Edge hasn't had that much hair since 1982 or so

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm not interested in Funkos at all but what a missed chance to make these with the Popmart tour clothes and props. The orange jumpsuit & facemask for Adam, the cowboy hat for Edge, the muscle tee for Bono and the Hitman tee for Larry... Would have been way cooler.

[image]
    Was about to say exactly the same thing, would've looked awesome with the correct outfits and a Popmart screen and lemon as a backdrop.
  4. i'm not interested in 'dolls' at all but i did buy the U2 zoo funkos and i have to admit they look fucking cool sitting on my shelf

i would have bought the POP ones - but they look a bit 'tame' and a bit lame too tbh so think i'll pass

joshua tree/lovetown would make great funkos

the band haven't changed that much since 2000 really - only gotten older
  5. Whatever happened to the Edge Achtung Baby Funk Pop?
    I never saw this one released.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm not interested in Funkos at all but what a missed chance to make these with the Popmart tour clothes and props. The orange jumpsuit & facemask for Adam, the cowboy hat for Edge, the muscle tee for Bono and the Hitman tee for Larry... Would have been way cooler.

[image]
  7. Yeah the Pop ones look kind of generic.. they definitely should have used some Popmart attire
  8. Is there a POPMART Funko collection?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm not interested in Funkos at all but what a missed chance to make these with the Popmart tour clothes and props. The orange jumpsuit & facemask for Adam, the cowboy hat for Edge, the muscle tee for Bono and the Hitman tee for Larry... Would have been way cooler.

[image]
    Perfect for Funko to milk multiple variants. I'll wait till clearance. Zoo tv stage one was 15 dollars at Walmart