1. Sunday Bloody Sunday - 100%. And we kick off the war predictions with of course the underrated song in the 1980s History of Rock. Sunday Bloody Sunday, As it had also had it's shares of being on ZOOTV as well. It had been played at almost every tour since it's inception in 1982. But the only tour that it had missed was the Lovetown Tour. Nowadays since the 2010s. It's been done in acoustic style whether in rare performances or special occasions, and just recently the band did an acoustic reimagined version of it on Songs of Surrender which is really good. But that begs the question, Larry Mullen has been synonymous with the start of the drum intro, but with the drummer who is replacing Larry from Las Vegas. Can he play it?. Cause we all know Sunday Bloody Sunday will be played in Vegas. But will it be the regular version or will it be Acoustic. Will it open the show like it did the 2017 & 2019 Joshua Tree Tours?. But it's a guarantee that Sunday Bloody Sunday will definitely be played in Vegas.

Seconds - 20%. I Will be honest Seconds could've worked well in the ZOOTV 1992/1993 Tour, because of the things that were going down in the 90s, the song was focused solemnly on Ronald Reagan in the 80s. But what if the song was to have been resurrected in the mid 2010s about Donald Trump. Could've it been more powerful?. Definitely not, and what if this song did return to the show. It could focus more on the interesting topics about Covid, Trump, Riots, Ukraine and Russia all together. And plus, it also could've been on Songs of Surrender too, But Even though it's a powerful version on WAR. It just doesn't fit the bill to be on tour. It had it's run from the War Tour all the way down to the Unforgettable Fire Tour, but that was just it for Seconds and it surely isn't coming back.

New Year's Day - 100% - Another Underrated song from WAR and a very passionate single as well that has never missed a tour since it's tour debut in 1982. New Year's Day, this song can be played anywhere in the late set, mid-set, early set, encore. Even kick off the set or close the set. But it's never kicked or closed off a tour show. But enough about how the statistics on where New Year's Day ends up in a set. NYD also had it's fair share on ZOOTV replacing Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses on the third leg with Until The End of The World and it was a good staple until it's eventual separation on the 360 tour. This song nearly came close to not being on I&E but it eventually was played 3 times in Europe except for The United States meaning for the first time that NYD had not been played in the United States on Innocence & Experience for the first time, cause it's last US Appearance of New Year's Day before that was in 2009 until it's US Reappearance in 2017 on the Joshua Tree Tour. So for those who are in Vegas that love this song. This song is definitely a likable choice to be played in Vegas. But i'm still a little appalled and shocked that they didn't put this on Songs of Surrender. Would've loved to see how they would've reimagined this.

Like A Song - 10% - It would be nice to have heard Like A Song some more times on the War Tour since it's debut on February of 1983. But that was only it. I Don't think Like A Song would have much of an impact in tours. So this is a 10% from me.

Drowning Man - 25% - And here's another song that doesn't get it's due and it could've gotten a big late break in 2009 on the 360 tour. And that was Drowning Man. In June of 2009. Drowning Man had been rehearsed extensively and everyone thought that the 26-year full long awaited drought would be over in Barcelona, but it was dropped after rehearsals. However, it had been snippeted a lot from 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. Beautiful Day & One. I think that it was also snippeted in Mothers of The Disappeared from the Rattle & Hum Outtakes from the Joshua Tree Tour. I also think that Drowning Man could've worked well in the 1990s in an Acoustic Number on the ZOOTV Tour as well as it is after all a stripped down version of it. But I doubt it would've worked. They also could've experimented this and reimagined this on Songs of Surrender, but truly it didn't have a place for it. But can Drowning Man finally be played after 40 years of not playing it on tour. Come on Guys, just play it for god sakes!!!!.

The Refugee - 5% - Obviously it's doubtful that The Refugee will not be played, so nope.

Two Hearts Beat As One - 50% - Another third single off of WAR, underrated and truly one of the best love songs Bono had written for his wife next to "With or Without You" and that is Two Hearts Beat As One. It had become a mainstay in the War Tour back in the 1980s, but when The Unforgettable Fire Tour started. It became a mainstay until being played rarely, then it missed the Joshua Tree Tour only to make a one night return on the Lovetown Tour on December 27, 1989 as an encore and then all of a sudden, gone just like that until 26 years later at Madison Square Garden it was resurrected on the Innocence & Experience Tour, And you ask why I am giving this a 50%? is because like Sunday Bloody Sunday. It's also on Songs of Surrender, maybe we could see a first acoustic live version of Two Hearts in Vegas!. One can dream right?.

Red Light - 5%. Next to the Refugee, this is a 5% percent for me. I don't see it happening.

Surrender - 20%. And talking about Songs of Surrender, this is a song titled Surrender. The band could've put this on there too. But they sadly didn't and just like Two Hearts. It was a mainstay on the War & Unforgettable Fire Tour until it was played rarely and then disappeared for good. So with Bono talking about Surrender, this could be played as a snippet or maybe it could surprise us here and there. But Surrender is not going to make it in Vegas.

40 - 100% - What is perhaps one of the best U2 Closers of all time in Tours?. Yes, there have been many closers like The Ocean, One, Bad, With or Without You, Moment of Surrender, I Still Haven't Found, Love Is Blindness, I Will Follow, Vertigo, All I Want Is You, Love Rescue Me, 13 (There Is A Light) & The Little Things That Give You Away, but 40 remains one of the best U2 Closers of all time, However it didn't close two times on Tour. One was back on the Joshua Tree Tour when Trip Through Your Wires & Southern Man was played after a impromptu encore in April of 1987 and in the Vertigo Tour when Vertigo was repeated for a second time in May of 2005. 40 never made it to a ZOOTV Tour although it was snippeted one time. Cause it was a great mainstay in the 1980s and I don't think 40 would've been good on ZOOTV. It did eventually make it to the U2 1990's Staple in the Popmart Tour when it was just an acoustic ending with Bono and Edge until it's full band tour performance once again in 2005 for the first time in 15 years since January of 1990. And it did make an appearance on the Final Tour of the 360 tour and sporadic appearances in Innocence & Experience after Bad, cause it was great to see Bad & 40 be sequed together. This song like SBS & Two Hearts Beat As One is also on Songs of Surrender. So do we see a little acoustic lullaby ending with 40 or will it be a Full Band Version of 40. One thing is for sure. I think it's safe to say that 40 could be played in this UV Sphere Tour, just play it some nights and you can end with something else the next night.