1. Van Diemen's Land - 20%. A song that has never been played since 30 years, and it's an Edge song, not a full song. Just a solo song by Edge, Van Diemen's Land. It only made 2 tours. Lovetown & ZOOTV until it's actual departure in 1993. But it was made for a rare appearance in December of 2008 as an Acoustic Session with Bono and Edge together at the O2 Arena for Ronnie Drew. But that was just it, a tribute. So Van Diemen's Land is doubtful not to play in this tour.

Desire - 100% - Of course Desire will be played in Vegas just like it has on every almost single tour with the exception of the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. One of the most memorable moments with Desire in Vegas was back in September of 2016 when the Band played the IHeartRadio Show when they played it first and blasted a video of Donald Trump saying the American Dream is Dead and that was a wild moment right there. So seeing Desire being played in Vegas again. That is a most definite.

Hawkmoon 269 - 5% - The only time this song ever got more popular was when it opened a handful of Lovetown Tour Songs, but then it just fell flat, although it was snippeted once in the Elevation Tour, but it is unlikely to happen to have it back.

Angel Of Harlem - 90% - Now there's a song that did miss a few tours but stayed afloat since it's live debut in 1988, Angel of Harlem. They played it in the start of an encore with BB King's Jazz Band on Lovetown Tour, did it as an acoustic set on ZOOTV. Played it on Elevation, Vertigo and 360 and even on the I&E Tour and plus on the 2019 Joshua Tree Tour as a nod to Lovetown cause the band never played Rattle and Hum songs on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour. But I believe they will play it in Vegas cause it deserves to be played there.

Love Rescue Me - 50% - On a Point Depot Night in Dublin on December 30, 1989 when this song was played. Bono gave a speech proclaiming that they would dream it up all again as a nod to Achtung Baby. This song was done in 2 tours, Lovetown and 360. It sometimes ended a show in Lovetown and sometimes it would be rarely played in 360 4 times after All I Want Is You. So if the band want to make a speech on how they had to dream it up all again in this tour. Then bring this tour, because the song that December 30 night brought hope that U2 would dream it up all again in the 1990s and they definitely lived up to that word.

When Love Comes To Town - 50%. done as a duet with BB King. The band really hit their strides on the 80s when they were introduced to folk rock, blues rock, country music and other of that influence. And that's why When Love Comes To Town had to be introduced to that magic with BB King, it's been done in 4 tours, and some off tour appearances. It debuted in 1987 on the Joshua Tree Tour before it's release for Rattle and Hum and was played in the BB King's Jazz Band section and like Angel of Harlem, it was done in Acoustic Style for ZOOTV until it's last appearance in their hometown on August 28, 1993 on ZOOTV!. Bono and Edge resurrected it as they performed with the King in October of 2008, but sadly BB King lost his life just a day after the band started their I&E Tour, and on the second night of the tour. The band dedicated this song to him, and it was played only 4 times on that tour, It also was played 6 times of that year, in the New York Carnegie Hall, at the Busking in Grafton Street in Dublin, and made an appearance at the Apollo Theater in 2018 with a Jazz Band accompanying the group for the first time since 1990 with the original full band. I think this has a good potential to be played, but in rotation for Night 2.

Heartland - 15% - So far The First Time, Scarlet, Red Hill Mining Town, Electrical Storm & Acrobat had it's chance to be performed live, but Heartland has yet to be played live on a tour, the band are aging in their 60s and they need to play this song before it's too late. But they may not do it, It was only snippeted one time before Where The Streets Have No Name in Lovetown and that was it. So it's not looking likely for Heartland to be played again. Sorry.

God Part 2 - 20%. Now this is what started Achtung Baby, God Part II. We would see a prelude to the start of 1990s U2 with this song. God Part 2, the song did make it to the Lovetown Tour, but in Amsterdam on December 18, 1989. Bono had trouble with his voice for that song, despite opening the song twice at the end of the Lovetown Tour, the band put it out to pasture in January of 1990, although it was used as a snippet in April of 1992 during With or Without You on the ZOOTV Tour but that was just it. It may have been the darker sound that the band adopted for Achtung Baby, But since that Amsterdam Performance with Bono's voice, it clearly much suffered after that. And as far as this trying to make it to North America, good luck!.

All I Want Is You - 95% - So far it has been missing 3 tours recently save for that one-off appearance in December of 2017 when the band did the BBC Performance with it being played in studio style with the orchestra. Since 1989. It had almost appeared on every single tour, Lovetown. ZOOTV with Bono playing it solo, Popmart, Elevation in where on the Slane Castle DVD. It pretty much was sequed right into Where The Streets Have No Name as probably one of the most greatest seques in U2 History. Also, Vertigo, where it ended some shows back in 2006, also for 360 & I&E as well, And I thought it would've made the 2017 & 2019 Joshua Tree Tours. The band rehearsed it for the 2019 Joshua Tree Tour, but it never appeared out of nowhere. But I think it's the time for All I Want Is You to finally come back to the set in Vegas. I have to say after listening to Songs of Surrender, this version of All I Want Is You is a little okay, but the regular version is way way better!. Let the band play the Regular Version in Vegas or plus if you wanna recreate the 1980s songs before they do Achtung Baby, close it as the main set, but kind of rotate it for night 2. Or If the band are considering playing the Achtung Baby album in its entirety, have an intermission and play it for like an encore. Cause that's what would please the fans most.

And this is the end of the 1980s. It will be time to move up to the 1990s. I know the Achtung Baby songs will be done in full, so there's no need to do them. The first album of the 1990s will be the sister album of Achtung Baby. Zooropa!.
  2. This is not a prediction, but a wish. I would love to hear Hawkmoon, Van Dieman’s Land, Heartland, and/or God Part II.
  3. @johnthedude

Like the thought you put into this. but if we combine your predictions from all the (album) threads isn't it gonna be a 60+ song setlist then? Or am I misinterpreting?
  4. Originally posted by tbirdgnv:This is not a prediction, but a wish. I would love to hear Hawkmoon, Van Dieman’s Land, Heartland, and/or God Part II.
    i think it's fair to say you're going to be disappointed
  5. Originally posted by melon51:@johnthedude

Like the thought you put into this. but if we combine your predictions from all the (album) threads isn't it gonna be a 60+ song setlist then? Or am I misinterpreting?
    Well, for the price of these tickets they better play 60 songs lol
  6. Haha, I'm guessing 20 songs max, so that would leave 8 slots open if they play AB in full