1. open question: TM/LN indicates that a new VF ticket opportunity is to take place at 9am PST today. My wife WAS verified during the first go around and was given an access link and separate code.
    Can anyone who was validated YESTERDAY and got a access link, yesterday/this morning please post the link that was given to them.... NOT your code.
    thank you.
    Scott
  2. Originally posted by sholbech22:open question: TM/LN indicates that a new VF ticket opportunity is to take place at 9am PST today. My wife WAS verified during the first go around and was given an access link and separate code.
    Can anyone who was validated YESTERDAY and got a access link, yesterday/this morning please post the link that was given to them.... NOT your code.
    thank you.
    Scott
    If you were verified in the first round, they have said you cannot participate in the current round of sales to give others on the waitlist a chance to participate. Can’t help you with a link, still on waitlist here.
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    If you were verified in the first round, they have said you cannot participate in the current round of sales to give others on the waitlist a chance to participate. Can’t help you with a link, still on waitlist here.
    Interesting.... i know that they didn't take new verified fans registration! I didn't see anywhere that those who previously received codes could not participate!
    ... regardless the ticketmaster site now has the links active!
    thanks
  4. I was on the waiting list for both times. Fuck these vegas shows

5. Same here.

It's unlikely that most people who were waitlisted for round 1 will get an access code for round 2. The people who paid $500 for obstructed view seats in P1 are getting the access codes.
  6. Can’t even enter the room to see what’s available. “Right artist, wrong date”
  7. Unexpectedly got presale texts/emails yesterday as didn't get any - only waitlisted - previously -BUT- then earlier this week was able to purchase 2 GA tickets for 12/9 via u2.com request method/presale. Anyway, as ever with TM a clunky, anxiety inducing process but did get thru in the end to purchase 2 GA tickets for 12/8.

Irony is that what I really want are 2 GA tickets to Sat 11/4 so have listed all the above 4 tickets here on u2start to trade 2 of either date for 11/4 tix. I previously purchase 2 GA tickets for 11/3 from StubHub and am nervous whether they will work on the day even though they appear legit with dynamic barcode
  8. Originally posted by dpower7:Unexpectedly got presale texts/emails yesterday as didn't get any - only waitlisted - previously -BUT- then earlier this week was able to purchase 2 GA tickets for 12/9 via u2.com request method/presale. Anyway, as ever with TM a clunky, anxiety inducing process but did get thru in the end to purchase 2 GA tickets for 12/8.

Irony is that what I really want are 2 GA tickets to Sat 11/4 so have listed all the above 4 tickets here on u2start to trade 2 of either date for 11/4 tix. I previously purchase 2 GA tickets for 11/3 from StubHub and am nervous whether they will work on the day even though they appear legit with dynamic barcode
    That's great. You are the only person who has reported getting GA directly through TM. Fortunately, it looks like enough dates were added to satisfy demand. I never made it off the wait list, but it's good to hear that some folks did.