1. Is the information correct ?
  2. Meh. But who knows. They have said Achtung Baby doesn’t leave Vegas so they aren’t takin that show on the road. It’s June, an album would need to be dropped during the Vegas shows to then bring on the road in 2024.
  3. First a new album, which is still in the very early days. And we all know how long that can take.
  4. Not real. They will obviously do a stadium tour next and visit those locations as they always do. But I highly doubt it’s in 2024.
  5. They haven’t committed to a tour yet based on what I’ve been told. They are still waiting for confirmation Larry will be able to tour.
  6. Arena residencies in major cities?? Ugh… those are incredibly hard to get tickets for. But I understand the reasoning for it. Less overhead expenses, less travel, easier on everybody involved. And I only live about 6 hours from Chicago, which would be g so as long as I can get tickets it’s not a big deal for me to get to a show
  7. Originally posted by podiumboy:Arena residencies in major cities?? Ugh… those are incredibly hard to get tickets for. But I understand the reasoning for it. Less overhead expenses, less travel, easier on everybody involved. And I only live about 6 hours from Chicago, which would be g so as long as I can get tickets it’s not a big deal for me to get to a show
    And this was the rumour in 2004 for the third leg of Vertigo, and again in 2015, and in 2018. There was the 8x8 rumour that said they would do eight show residencies in eight cities. Never seems to happen.
  8. can't find this original on twitter or facebook - fake
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:Meh. But who knows. They have said Achtung Baby doesn’t leave Vegas so they aren’t takin that show on the road. It’s June, an album would need to be dropped during the Vegas shows to then bring on the road in 2024.
    Have they , now ?
    AB30/Zootv30 show makes sense in a stadium in 2024, given no new album. If Larry is good to go, obv.
  10. Originally posted by muzika:[..]
    Have they , now ?
    AB30/Zootv30 show makes sense in a stadium in 2024, given no new album. If Larry is good to go, obv.
    They have.