1. No, I haven't even heard all the tracks yet.... A few had some moments, but not enough intressting to listen to it again.
  2. Not since the day it was released and that was on Spotify.
  3. No. Heard it once and it was more than enough...
  4. put it in on in the car for the girlfriend to listen to

she said she liked quite a few of the songs and that i should give it another listen

so i listened to the album again

and now i have a lovely new girlfriend
  5. First one I have not even bought, listened to it of Spotify around release date but have not been back since and not missing it
  6. Every day
  7. I listened to it a lot when it came out and I probably listen to it every couple weeks now.
  8. I haven’t listened to the album in full since release day but there’s still probably over a dozen or so tracks that are in my shuffle, some being played almost everyday still.

Every Breaking Wave
    Out Of Control
    Stay
    Electrical Storm
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Stories For Boys
    COBL
    Stuck
    Ordinary Love
    Invisible
    Miracle Of Joey Ramone
    Lights Of Home
    IGWSHA
    11 O’Clock Tick Tock
    Bad
    WGRYWH
    SYCMITOYO

I guess I really like this album. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. No. I haven’t listened to all of it yet, and don’t have any of it in any playlists.
  10. Every now and then I'll listen to a playlist of the ones I like. About 15 songs.
  11. Still, at least i only bought this on 11 different formats/designs
  12. Yes - regularly. Got married last week and even had some from it in the wedding breakfast - stories for boys, invisible and every breaking wave.

Used originals for one, with or without you, bad, so cruel, love is all we have left, magnificent, love comes tumbling and ultra violet.