2023-10-07 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Originally posted by dssmansv:Thanks Remy. Follow up - for anyone driving in. I’ve read TI and Fashion Show for free parking (although Fashion Show says during mall hours). What’s been experience’s parking up to $30 close by?
    None. I have been parking in the hotels, Palazzo was free (just pretended my room card didn't work and I could leave or enter without a problem) and Flamingo charged $18 per day.
  2. Thanks Remy
  3. One more question from my wife (who easily gets cold). What’s the temp like in the venue? We are in the 400’s so assuming it will be ok up that high.

4. I will either wake up early or stay up the whole night for these residency shows. Depends on if I have work the next day. I'll try to join many setlist parties but I won't be here for every show.
  5. Originally posted by raf90:Oh, or maybe I'll be with you this time also. Those setlists party are great, even if setlist is still the same.

"You will be here for the setlist party."
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]

I will either wake up early or stay up the whole night for these residency shows. Depends on if I have work the next day. I'll try to join many setlist parties but I won't be here for every show.
    I was lucky in 2015 that I did shift work and never started before 13:30, so I basically changed my sleep pattern for a few months. Stayed up all night and slept in the mornings. I now start work at 08:00 Mon-Fri so can’t really get up for the shows. Well I can, but no. But, I’ll try and make a few setlist parties at the weekend, maybe this one.
  7. I will try to be here on time - I slept over three times now, tuning in during UTEOW the earliest...
    As there are some setlist changes ahead I don't want to miss this one...
    Who is giving me a wake-up call?
  8. If they've been rehearsing Pride and Bad, it would stand to reason we'd hear MLK and.....A Sort of Homecoming?

Assuming they're actually going to do 4 songs per album, I can't think of another cut from Unforgettable Fire they'd even touch live at this point.
  9. I think Hoserama was joking. He said Bram was doing vocals on Pride Didn't they say they won't play Pride this residency? Because Bram said it's Larry's song to play.
  10. @hoserama....

11. I sort of just thought he meant Bram would sing backing vocals for parts of Pride

And didn't they say they wouldn't be playing Pride *every night*?