2023-10-11 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. And they flew straight back to LA lol
  2. Bono said Edge recently had Covid and he’s got a cough. So maybe rehearsals have been limited resulting in very few changes
  3. I also heard that Bono had Covid recently. Anyone know when exactly did Bono and Edge have Covid? Like this past summer or at the start of 2023?
  4. U2 could have played "October" yesterday. Today the album turns 42 and we all know that this album will never have a commemorative tour.
  5. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:U2 could have played "October" yesterday. Today the album turns 42 and we all know that this album will never have a commemorative tour.
  6. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    Well, maybe Larry could play a couple of songs in some of the last concerts on Vegas? (He cant play full shows, but what about play 1 or 2 songs in one of the last shows?)

All I want is that.
  7. A lot of posts from you this morning when I mentioned that I'm starting a new job today. I won't quote everything one by one, but as a little off-topic, I'd like to extend heartfelt thanks to all the kind people for their words of support.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I'm currently going through a dark period in my life, and sometimes it feels like I'll let go of the branch I'm holding onto and fall into the abyss. But I haven't let go yet, I hold on constantly.

To all the good-hearted people who wrote me a word, thank you, thank you, thank you. May life be light and joyful for you.
  8. Originally posted by raf90:A lot of posts from you this morning when I mentioned that I'm starting a new job today. I won't quote everything one by one, but as a little off-topic, I'd like to extend heartfelt thanks to all the kind people for their words of support.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I'm currently going through a dark period in my life, and sometimes it feels like I'll let go of the branch I'm holding onto and fall into the abyss. But I haven't let go yet, I hold on constantly.

To all the good-hearted people who wrote me a word, thank you, thank you, thank you. May life be light and joyful for you.
    We are here for you my man! U2 and U2Start are great medicines!
  9. Originally posted by raf90:A lot of posts from you this morning when I mentioned that I'm starting a new job today. I won't quote everything one by one, but as a little off-topic, I'd like to extend heartfelt thanks to all the kind people for their words of support.

I hope you're finding some comfort in the Sphere setlist parties we're having and that you will soon find the light in your life.
    Keep holding on, like @DutchU2Fan said, we're here for you.

Also, you reminded me of this brilliant performance of a beautiful song which Bono preceded with this statement: 'Some people are trying the hardest to hold on, they wanna fall off. This song is for you'.
  10. @DutchU2Fan, @iamcrazytonight, thank you.

If I have a day off on Saturday, I'll be at the party. I was at the first three, missed the fourth, I think I made it to the fifth one around Elevation, and I overslept for today's, only catching the very end.

I guess it's time to attend the entire concert again, as befits a true U2 fan.
  11. What a great great experience it was! 12 hours later I am still thinking “what has just happened”. AB in Total is great. And the best WOWY so far as the song opened again at the end! Never to forget!