2023-10-13 - Las Vegas
Tournée: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Morceaux joués: 23
Enregistrement audio: 1
  1. Originally posted by RUMMY:I’m at the point where I think they should just ditch the SOS section and play AB straight through to start the show…

Second “half” ….
    Elevation
    Atomic City
    Vertigo
    ISHF/AIWIY
    Pride/Bad
    Streets
    WOWY
    BDay

That’s only eight songs so maybe squeeze in a couple more like Desire and AoH (or just play all 10 I’ve listed).
    I kind of like that idea.

The mid-set breather would be much shorter, just Tryin' To Throw into So Cruel, and then you pick up steam with Acrobat-UV-LIS.

Thus, the second set or long encore would be hits galore. And Streets would get a proper segue!
  2. Close with IWF
  3. Nothing wrong with that… I just think if they include a song from Boy they also need a song from War in the setlist.
  4. Seems a shame they didn’t play Desire and AIWIY either night LAST weekend. Hopefully they fix that tonight and play Pride and ISHF for those attending both nights this weekend (and beyond).
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Nothing wrong with that… I just think if they include a song from Boy they also need a song from War in the setlist.
    That sounds great to me hahaha
  6. He sang "fucked up" on Wednesday.
  7. Did Bono do the kite/rope act again during Tryin?
  8. Was at the show last night. I did have some hesitation about the R&H set but it was a great singalong and the crowd enjoyed it. I have wanted to see So Cruel live ever since it was released so I had a slight panic attack when Acrobat started. So Cruel was amazing and is not a bathroom break song. The only misstep for me is the Vertigo/Streets segue.
  9. I think I’m trying to “wish” them up to a 30-song setlist…
    12 AB songs
    5 TJT songs (side A)
    4 R&H
    2 TUF (Pride and Bad)
    2 War (SBS and NYD)
    1 Boy (IWF)
    plus Elevation, BDay, Vertigo, and Atomic City.

I won’t witness it but it’d make for a great video release (almost typed DVD there).
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I think I’m trying to “wish” them up to a 30-song setlist…
    12 AB songs
    5 TJT songs (side A)
    4 R&H
    2 TUF (Pride and Bad)
    2 War (SBS and NYD)
    1 Boy (IWF)
    plus Elevation, BDay, Vertigo, and Atomic City.

I won’t witness it but it’d make for a great video release (almost typed DVD there).
    Hahaha I love this

I doubt we get more than 24 songs though