2023-10-18 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. It happened during the second weekend as well. If they had stuck with the Zoo TV theme no one would have noticed.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Honestly, my first reaction is that it's not a good show. I'll see if the shows on the weekend change my mind.

Even though I tried to stay spoiler free, I still knew 18 songs they were going to play through no fault of my own. Plus we got talking to the chap in the row infront of us, who even though I said I was spoiler free, decided to talk us through the entire setlist lol.
    Not a good show hahahah

Hope it was worth the euros !
  3. I think it's sad that he experienced it as a bad show. I preferred to hear he had a great night!! Nothing to laugh about
  4. I don’t think it’s sad I think it’s funny given almost everyone here has liked it even non fans enjoyed it

There are people all over the world who won’t get a chance to see there favorite band perform given the costs attributed with travel, to say it’s a bad show when they are playing songs many would only dream of hearing is a little much

Carpe diem! Smell the flowers while you can!
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    I don’t think it’s sad I think it’s funny given almost everyone here has liked it even non fans enjoyed it

There are people all over the world who won’t get a chance to see there favorite band perform given the costs attributed with travel, to say it’s a bad show when they are playing songs many would only dream of hearing is a little much

Carpe diem! Smell the flowers while you can!
    Maybe U2 fans are one, but not the same. That the majority of fans enjoy the show is fantastic (of course). But it doesn't change anything for the minority who didn't enjoy as much as expected. To laugh at them is unnecessary and rude.
  6. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    Maybe U2 fans are one, but not the same. That the majority of fans enjoy the show is fantastic (of course). But it doesn't change anything for the minority who didn't enjoy as much as expected. To laugh at them is unnecessary and rude.
    Not going to continue this on the thread, hope everyone else enjoyed the show last night!
  7. Of course you won't. But i hope with you the rest enjoyed it!
  8. All jokes and non jokes aside I wouldn’t go two or more times if you didn’t like it I mean the show will not vary too much.

If seeing Achtung baby in full live isn’t enough for you then maybe hit the blackjack table lol
  9. Give it a rest. It ok for someone to not enjoy it. Nothing to laugh at them about.