1. Here's a big what if: what if it is a new song (of ascent?) And Bonos voice has been heavily modified or replaced to keep it a mystery.
  2. Originally posted by thefly07:Here's a big what if: what if it is a new song (of ascent?) And Bonos voice has been heavily modified or replaced to keep it a mystery.
    It’s not Bono singing on the song. It’s a female vocalist.
  3. Reminds me of that song Testify that was on the pre-show songs of Joshua Tree 2017
  4. What ever it is sounds like U2 has its hand in it. The melody sounds very Bono like
  5. Do we know who that was by? Is it being sampled because this song just sounds too familiar to me to not be something, it’s cool to hear Bono sing along though!
  6. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Do we know who that was by? Is it being sampled because this song just sounds too familiar to me to not be something, it’s cool to hear Bono sing along though!
    It was HiFi Sean (feat Crystal Waters)
  7. It's pretty cool to see Bono and The Edge still singing and wanting to sing at shows end.
  8. So the song is Testify?
  9. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Do we know who that was by? Is it being sampled because this song just sounds too familiar to me to not be something, it’s cool to hear Bono sing along though!
    I just mean the vocals. Kind of.

10. Something like…

As the heavens fall
    Baby don’t we all
    Yeah it happens
    All the time
    All the time

So let your heart be full
    Expect a miracle
    They’re looking for you
    To Glorify Glorify