2023-10-21 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Liedjes gespeeld: 24
Audio opnames: 1
  1. Originally posted by tbirdgnv:I watched the show from GA. A few interesting things. The audio seemed to cut out for Bono (and maybe Bram and Adam) at the beginning of One. They had some audio trouble during the Rattle and Hum set too. When the tech guy came to pull Bono off stage, Bono got all the way to the back of the stage, and the steps, before begging off. He said something about “go to front of house?” Based on comments from some folks who looked back in the stands, I heard Tom Hanks sightings and Ed Sheeran sightings.

My overall impression of the show is unbelievable. Best of all times I have seen the band.

2. Ok, so I can't in any way match Tom Hanks & Ed Sheeran, but...
    my young daughter was quite distraught when she thought I was heading to Vegas (from the UK) without a teddy bear. Unbeknown to her, I snuck Little Ted into my bag & he has been with me every step of the way this weekend, including getting into the show...even one of the crew (without asking) considered Little Ted worrhy of a set-list...
  3. Little Ted > Ed
  4. Originally posted by DaddyGJ:[image]
    Ok, so I can't in any way match Tom Hanks & Ed Sheeran, but...
    my young daughter was quite distraught when she thought I was heading to Vegas (from the UK) without a teddy bear. Unbeknown to her, I snuck Little Ted into my bag & he has been with me every step of the way this weekend, including getting into the show...even one of the crew (without asking) considered Little Ted worrhy of a set-list...
  5. Originally posted by DaddyGJ:[image]
    Ok, so I can't in any way match Tom Hanks & Ed Sheeran, but...
    Haha, that's so cute
  6. Them trying to remove the band from the stage due to sound issues was weird. If I remember correctly, they only tried to remove Bono, and not anyone else.

I did say early on in the concert to the couple next to me the audio sounded weird. It either had feedback or was too low. However, I've seen different things on social media. Someone claimed a beer was thrown at Edge. Apparently Brian was looking concerned and was constantly on his mic a few mins before they asked Bono to leave, and "some kid hammered a nail into the soundboard cable and was trying to record the show that way."
  7. Any videos of Hear Us coming snippet in One?

8. I swear it wasn't me!
  9. You did come to mind but I assumed you're too professional!
  10. I'm about all things wireless.

Although I'm not opposed to secret soundboard taps but nothing that would interrupt the actual production.
  11. Someone has posted about the nail in the soundboard cable during multiple shows now on the U2 at the Sphere Facebook group.