1. Originally posted by jarradhedley:Theres some comments on FB of someone suggesting the shows will be on friday and saturdays only on this next round in jan/feb, rather than a wednesday as well.
    Anyone think thats likely? I'm hoping for wednesdays, to be able to tie in 3 shows in a nice compacted trip. By doing only friday and saturdays it really restricts things and requires closer to 10 days in vegas. Hoping they stick to the 3 dates per week.
    If you check the ticket page for "Postcard from Earth" on Ticketmaster.com (that movie which is shown at the Sphere on non-showdays) you will see that tickets are being sold the entire January, and also the entire February except the week from Feb 5-11.
    There's also one week with no movie screenings from March 11-19.
    For the other days until end of May there’s movie screening every day.
    I don’t believe they would cancel those tickets that people have already purchased for the film.

So according to that ticket page the only possibility for them to perform at the Sphere are those two weeks, and this means it’s not Jan/Feb but Feb/Mar.
    And also they have to perform more than 3 shows in these two weeks, otherwise they cannot perform 12 times.
  2. Can not imagine that a high number of tickets have already been sold for Jan/Feb for Postcard from Earth.When U2 confirms Jan/Feb show dates, Sphere will cancel those shows that conflict with very little impact to too many people. They will be offered a refund and/or to move to another Postcard showing day.
  3. The Superbowl is Feb 11
  4. Shows will start the end of January. Similar schedule to now.
  5. Will ithe shows be Achtung Baby again or general U2 live shows? I am assuming AB but you never know....
  6. Highly doubt they would revamp the show. We'll be lucky if they change 1-2 songs.
  7. I wouldn’t expect any changes.
  8. Assuming the image suggesting tickets on sale Friday is correct, are we expecting a u2.com pre sale again for those who havent used codes, for this upcoming next run?
  9. Originally posted by jarradhedley:[..]
    Assuming the image suggesting tickets on sale Friday is correct, are we expecting a u2.com pre sale again for those who havent used codes, for this upcoming next run?
    When the announcement happens, it will be early morning from U2 on a Monday. They will still do subscriber, verified fan and a general Friday sale. It could be as soon as next week or a few weeks out in November.
  10. My guess is the announcement that was supposed to occur yesterday, with a Oct 20 onsale date, was postponed for some reason. The tweet we saw yesterday was probably something that was scheduled to be posted yesterday that somehow got overlooked when things changed.
  11. Don’t know it was already mentioned? Krezip, the band from Bram, will be touring starting from February 20. It will be busy for Bram...