2023-11-01 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. U2 Gloria snippet in BD
  2. Also extended Paint It Black snippet in UTEOTW
  3. Snippets galore this show
  4. cant even recall all the snippets ...
    even a bob dylan song was sung , and loud too by the audience
    landlady was lovely, he hesitated but continued ...
    gloria was a treat at the end !!!
    bono went out to the rail and faced the screen sitting on the rail ... dont remember the song, my head is spinning . you bet the heat is on for that rail spot now for future shows ,,,,

another amazing night ....
  5. and fresh upwards going rain visuals for uv .... more reddish and not as yellow ....
  6. what are the new visuals in TTTYAATW ?

7. bono during uteotw at the rail singing paint it black and kissing a girls hand bedore going into : in my dreams i was drowning my sorrows 😛
  8. Fireworks (cartoon/illustrated) on screen during song, and then also an illuminated walkway around the stage that he walks the balloon around. They're clearly trying to salvage the ballon gimmick.
  9. new visuals on UV as well; instead of showing one band member, there were 3 or 4 separate video - projections for each band member
  10. i still dont like visuals in UV they're just effects on effects, especially the smoke
  11. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Fireworks (cartoon/illustrated) on screen during song, and then also an illuminated walkway around the stage that he walks the balloon around. They're clearly trying to salvage the ballon gimmick.
    Maybe to lesser extent but the fireworks where there oct 5 & 7th... the illuminated parts of stage plus the red glow are truly new imho