2023-12-09 - Las Vegas
Turnê: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Músicas tocadas: 23
Gravações de áudio: 1
  1. Well I Still Haven't Found ends the Acoustic Set, So we have a fourth one that has ended the Acoustic Set in this tour instead of Love Rescue Me, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK and now I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For!
  2. Least they kept Rattle and Hum down to 3 songs, and plus. 4 acoustic songs were played Full Band too.
  3. We should expect massive changes on the 13th, 15th & 16th. Bad & I Will Follow and some 90s or 2000s songs or 2010s songs most likely should be played on there too. So if they want to do something for these final 3 dates on the Sphere for a while. They need to have something up their sleeve.
  4. UV...I remember this from Wembley in 1993...unbeatable
  5. Call Me section now
  6. That's all folks
  7. Love....love....love... singing about this since 1976
  8. Originally posted by johnthedude:We should expect massive changes on the 13th, 15th & 16th. Bad & I Will Follow and some 90s or 2000s songs or 2010s songs most likely should be played on there too. So if they want to do something for these final 3 dates on the Sphere for a while. They need to have something up their sleeve.
    Or...or... stay with me....or....

They just play the same stuff.

Spent quite a bit of time in the rehearsals at beginning of month on new years day .. still nothing on that. Bummer.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Or...or... stay with me....or....

They just play the same stuff.

Spent quite a bit of time in the rehearsals at beginning of month on new years day .. still nothing on that. Bummer.
    Was that electric full band of turntable interlude style?
  10. Turntable for acoustic set.
  11. By playing the entire AB album, they aren’t allowing any room for other deep cuts in the setlist. If they did a Zooropa acoustic set, for example, then Streets and WOWY would be the only 80’s songs in the setlist, which would be a huge disappointment to the casual fans that make up the majority of the audience.

Now if it were a more career spanning setlist, then they could really mix up the acoustic set and do an album turntable like they were talking about. Like this:
    Songs 1-8= greatest hits
    Songs 9-12- various album turntable
    Songs 13-16= greatest hits
    Encore songs 17-22= greatest hits.