2023-12-13 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. This might be the end of Love Rescue Me
  2. I might be in the minority here but I think the four turntable songs they played tonight (and have been playing quite often) make the most sense if they are keeping the setlist relatively … set.

Edit: Of course this is coming from a guy who, although sick of Elevation and Vertigo on bootlegs, thought they were great fun at the last two shows I attended.
  3. I Still Haven't Found is probably for the best to replace Love Rescue Me!!!!.
  4. I tried to avoid too many spoilers and I’m glad that I did - show was phenomenal (section 304). Sound was on point and the visuals were stunning.

Hopefully whoever had the medical incident during the DJ set is okay.
  5. Has Bono been singing the ‘I couldn’t find you’ intro over prerecorded audio on some of these last shows? It is quite prominent on lots of videos / audio I’ve heard, so I’m wondering anyone else noticed it? Doesn’t really sound that good because Bono has to be perfectly synchronised to his prerecorded version.
  6. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:Has Bono been singing the ‘I couldn’t find you’ intro over prerecorded audio on some of these last shows? It is quite prominent on lots of videos / audio I’ve heard, so I’m wondering anyone else noticed it? Doesn’t really sound that good because Bono has to be perfectly synchronised to his prerecorded version.
    Yes, that was completely different tonight from the other shows I've seen. Lots of track vocals for that intro that he sings over. Also much louder track vocals, with lots more cues for Bono. Guess real Bono had a hard time keeping in sync with silhouette Bono.
  7. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:Has Bono been singing the ‘I couldn’t find you’ intro over prerecorded audio on some of these last shows? It is quite prominent on lots of videos / audio I’ve heard, so I’m wondering anyone else noticed it? Doesn’t really sound that good because Bono has to be perfectly synchronised to his prerecorded version.
    Hasnt this been covered already?
  8. It's changed significantly recently, not sure exactly when. Bono is singing live but there's also a loud backing track vocals too.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    It's changed significantly recently, not sure exactly when. Bono is singing live but there's also a loud backing track vocals too.
    It changed 5 or 6 shows ago. I personally love the way it sounds. What I’d love even more for the last leg is a full on distorted vocal like zoo tv. But just happy to hear it kicking off these shows tbh.
  10. I hope so!

When I go next month it will be my 2nd show ever. Be unreal to get my first Bad or New Year’s Day. My gf loves U2 and is seeing them for the first time and Still haven’t found is one of her favs so she’s hoping to hear that! Me too as well as it would only be 2nd time haha.