1. After 16 years, it’s finally completed!

And I’d like to give my brand new book to everyone right now…for FREE!

It’s Volume 1 of my upcoming 4-book U2 parody SUNDAE FUDGY SUNDAE—THE UCHEW ANTHOLOGY!

Every U2 parodied to food!

Download it for FREE & share it freely with everyone!

https://www.uchew.me

There’s 3 more volumes dropping in March and it’s all for a great cause! All proceeds from THE COMPLETE EDITION will go to support a quadriplegic victim of a drunk driver and save his special needs home.

I hope you’ll love it and champion this fundraiser!

Warmly,

UCHEW

2. So…what do you get with THE COMPLETE EDITION dropping this March?!

You get four volumes totalling around 1,900 pages of certifiably insane U2 comedy. Have you ever dreamed that Weird Al Yankovic parodied every U2 song to food?! Well, you’re in luck because this extraordinary iPad/tablet experience will have you giggling and howling with laughter!

VOLUME 1: THE ALBUMS
    - Every studio LP parodied

VOLUME 2: THE DEEP CUTS
    - B-sides, non-album singles, demos, rarities, collabs parodied
    - The Ultimate U2 Quiz (150 Questions For The Hardcore)

VOLUME 3: THE COVERS
    - 99% of the covers U2 have performed, both studio and live — to the key of food

VOLUME 4: DISCOGRAPHY
    - A comprehensive catalogue showcasing every U2 release…but parodied

Treat the U2 fan in your life AND support a great cause—my brother won’t have to sell his house because his expensive special needs care has tripled in cost!

Don’t wish to donate and just want a free book?! I’d rather you read it than not! Enjoy it with my gratitude for giving it a chance and I’ll hope maybe you tell a friend or two, share a link, send copies of the book to others, whatever can help this campaign be a success and help my lil bro not be homeless. But I can’t imagine any U2 fan reading it and not wanting more and to see how crazy it gets!

Thanks for reading!