2024-01-26 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Thanks
  2. So Sweetest Thing makes it's live debut tonight. And it's first American Performance since 2015, and it's first appearance since October of 2017 when the band played it in Mexico.
  3. Playing Don't Dream It's Over. Best Song of the 80s ever In my honest opinion.
  4. Beautiful!!!!
  5. I love Neil Finn and Crowded House. He’s an incredible songwriter and amazing live. There’s a fantastic concert film with him Johnny Marr, Eddie Vedder and some of the guys from Radiohead. I never thought the boys would be covering them.
  6. Without a doubt, one of the best songs Crowded House ever made.
  7. Sweetest Thing instagram.com/reel/C2l6f3sOOdj/?igsh=MTNtaHRrNTUydnlmbA==
  8. Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande covered it back in 2017 in the One Love Manchester Show when the Manchester Bombing happened back in May after her concert!!!!
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I'm guessing...

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Giving some sort of award to Crowded House on the Grammy broadcast, and performing Atomic City...

well got that one wrong.
  10. I wonder if the new UV visuals translate better in-person.. Imo, the graphics from late Oct-December are more impactful.

Interesting that they keep changing that one song... I wonder if they just had a bunch of ideas for it.
  11. Ultraviolet instagram.com/stories/u2.wolves/3289302468566481245?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=ZXV1cjB4Z2dmZXkw
  12. That's fucking cool!