1. Quite a few pro shot ZOOtv gigs already out there so indicates the band themselves sitting on many more.
  2. Saw this last night - just an excellent film! Loved it.

The focus of the doc is rightfully on the people of Sarajevo and their experiences, but the U2 angle is amazing. Very moving interviews with several survivors of the conflict and it’s incredibly powerful to see how important the arts were to them and how U2, in particular, helped them through the unimaginable. Getting to know Bill Carter’s story again is a treasure as well.

The archive footage of U2’s performance of One in Sarajevo intercut with the war survivors listening and singing along all these years later is powerful.

For all the fair “constructive criticism” U2 get on this site from myself and others, this doc is a great reminder of what a special, special band they are. Seek out the film when you can.

3. I doubt there is much HD footage from 1992/1993. It would have had to have been FILMED, vs videotaped. Every Zoo show was taped, but I don't know of any that were filmed.
  4. I think some of the Zoo TV footage is also a combination of different nights. You can see at a certain part, from one shot to another Bono's shirt color changes from purple to black.
  5. Originally posted by Chrisedge:[..]

I doubt there is much HD footage from 1992/1993. It would have had to have been FILMED, vs videotaped. Every Zoo show was taped, but I don't know of any that were filmed.
    Wasn’t the Yankee stadium source of Outside Broadcast TV special filmed? It looked film-grained or maybe that was post production … if only we could get the raw footage without those stupid intermissions :/
  6. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Wasn’t the Yankee stadium source of Outside Broadcast TV special filmed? It looked film-grained or maybe that was post production … if only we could get the raw footage without those stupid intermissions :/
    πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  7. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    It likely does exist without the intermissions as when loves comes to town was shown on vhs uninterrupted.
  8. I'm looking forward to this.
  9. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Phil Joanou if I remeber coreectly
  10. Luckily he's very active in his Vimeo comment sections, if someone wants to ask.