1. Absolutely amazing documentary.
  2. Next week atteding a one of screening in local theater!
  3. heart-breaking documentary
    a great work of collection of great video material
    mainly based on Bill Carter's book "fools rush in" ; it's really interesting to hear the various belligerents now and at the times the footage was captured
    N.B. : hence my nickname...!

go and see it
  4. No screenings in the UK?
  5. Watched it last night...what a powerful and inspiring story of resistance; with our band serving as the soundtrack.

I liked how this wasn't "really" about U2. The story told in this doc is of the people of Sarajevo.
  6. Just finished it. Amazing to see some of the footage of the 97 show. Bono so frustrated he couldn’t sing but then gave it to the crowd. Final moments of the doc the people watching One reliving the moments and tearing up. Very powerful and a must watch.
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Watched it last night...what a powerful and inspiring story of resistance; with our band serving as the soundtrack.

I liked how this wasn't "really" about U2. The story told in this doc is of the people of Sarajevo.
    Barely any U2 in there at all for the first half. Which I really appreciated. Allowed you to get into the stories before it became all about U2. Really enjoyed it.