1. Are we not listening to the clean studio version when exiting the sphere?….

It doesn’t sound like a U2 song but the lyrics are. No guitar, no bass guitar, drums? It sounds like music at Zara to be honest. But it’s more interesting than recent releases, (atomic city aside)
  2. That came out wrong. It wasn't meant like that. Thank you for sharing that recording.

3. This isn't 2000's stuff LOL. This to me is more innovative than anything from SoI or SoE..Brittany Howard and U2 (via the Sphere shows) are both relevant now, so to me it works. Love the song and the vibe.. but I love Brittany Howard, and I saw the Alabama Shakes a few times while they were still a thing. Love Hoserama's shared version. I'd be happy with this version being released

4. You do come across quite touchy sometimes. It's a good recording you got here, however I'm happy to wait for an official release or final version. I remember someone capturing an earlier version of You're The Best Thing About Me, gave the impression U2 were going EDM and it had different lyrics. The final result was of course different. I'd like to hear Glorify become a song, it's more atmosphere at the moment.
  5. Oh I was kidding. No issues here.
  6. The melody and the lyrics sound like U2, but apart from the voice i even cant hear U2 in the backing track.
  7. Absolutely love it. Different sounding than anything they’ve done in recent memory yet still with the U2 spirit coming through. Sounds fresh, experimental, and yet current.

Bring on more of this kind of stuff.
  8. Originally posted by bpt3:Absolutely love it. Different sounding than anything they’ve done in recent memory yet still with the U2 spirit coming through. Sounds fresh, experimental, and yet current.

Bring on more of this kind of stuff.
    I agree...
    It sounds new, but at the same time it reminds me of that time of experimentation after Achtung Baby. I like that they follow this line
  9. It sucks because if it really is released as a U2 song then it’s probably going to morph into a generic rocker in the same vein of American Soul.
  10. I think I like this!
    A LOT.
  11. Originally posted by coofeezone30:[..]
    I agree...
    It sounds new, but at the same time it reminds me of that time of experimentation after Achtung Baby. I like that they follow this line
    I also am hearing some Zooropa and Pop on this, for sure, but with a 21st century re-imagining lyrically and musically.

Can't wait to hear an official version.