2024-02-18 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1

1. A dedicated topic for the U2:UV Las Vegas residency show on 18 February 2024 (Sunday).

Live audio streams
    We will keep an eye out for live audio streams and connect these to this topic in advance or during the show.

Who is going or went to this show?
    Our dedicated show page lists all attendees. Add yourself to the list if you're going too. Prior to the show you can also find ticket offers and trades on the show page.
  2. Really really done with these fools on a power trip running the GA line. Embarrassing U2 fans.
  3. A lot of bands have the same fan-run line system.

Being on the rail is nice but not necessary for the Sphere anyway?
  4. Oh I agree, where you are largely doesn't matter here. These folks got their wristbands (first, naturally) and just sat at the front of the line like vultures trying to get people kicked out of line. Between that, telling everyone to hold hands like kindergarteners when walking up to the venue, and telling everyone it's assault if someone cuts in front of you was just too much. Definitely the most ridiculous line I've been apart of in a while, U2 or not.
  5. Last night there was a bunch of drama up in center rail fighting over “the” UTEOTW positioning.
  6. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    Oh I agree, where you are largely doesn't matter here. These folks got their wristbands (first, naturally) and just sat at the front of the line like vultures trying to get people kicked out of line. Between that, telling everyone to hold hands like kindergarteners when walking up to the venue, and telling everyone it's assault if someone cuts in front of you was just too much. Definitely the most ridiculous line I've been apart of in a while, U2 or not.
    lol. People were telling you it’s assault ? That’s nuts and totally unnecessary especially at this venue.
  7. yeah girls fighting wasn't it. Pathetic
  8. GA available for tonight on TM
  9. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    Oh I agree, where you are largely doesn't matter here. These folks got their wristbands (first, naturally) and just sat at the front of the line like vultures trying to get people kicked out of line. Between that, telling everyone to hold hands like kindergarteners when walking up to the venue, and telling everyone it's assault if someone cuts in front of you was just too much. Definitely the most ridiculous line I've been apart of in a while, U2 or not.
    As somebody who was there at 4:30 am I take issues with the wankers who show up later, take numbers, then decide they don’t like their relatively high numbers so trash the system, wipe the numbers off their hands, and do whatever the hell they want. I’m not good at holding beer. Shame if I spill some of it tonight. I’m ambivalent about the system, what I’m not ambivalent about are dickwards showing up and cutting in front of people who are already physically present in line. If they were there at 3 am then I understand their perspective, and may share it. That’s not what happened today. This was pure line cutting. I’m fine with a free for all run to be first in line at 8 am system, I’ll do well with that. Lotteries, cool. Physical camp out, fantastic. Assholes who cut in front of me while I’m physically there…fuck them. It’s not going to change my experience tonight, it’s the principle.
  10. Bono’s interaction with the crowd brought out the worst in GA people. Everyone wants a chance to get a bite mark on their arm, even men oddly
  11. This is the age of the internet, people know what to expect at shows now and since every move and interaction has become so choreographed it's all too predictable, plus people wanting their social media moment.
  12. Originally posted by Monopoly:Bono’s interaction with the crowd brought out the worst in GA people. Everyone wants a chance to get a bite mark on their arm, even men oddly
    Bono has been bringing people up on stage etc etc for years now