2024-02-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 0

1. A dedicated topic for the U2:UV Las Vegas residency show on 23 February 2024 (Friday).

Live audio streams
    We will keep an eye out for live audio streams and connect these to this topic in advance or during the show.

Who is going or went to this show?
    Our dedicated show page lists all attendees. Add yourself to the list if you're going too. Prior to the show you can also find ticket offers and trades on the show page.
  2. I hope kite get played
  3. 4 dates left. Do you think Larry will show up for one song as a surprise? Or let Bram play something from Pop? Can we start that petition. Drop elevation, add Discotheque?.
  4. He did the boom-cha on Sunday during mysterious ways, so that’s probably the best will get unfortunately
  5. Setlist predictions?
  6. I’m guessing they’ll do Peace on Earth again so they don’t have to deal with licensing of “Don’t Dream it’s Over” for the film. And then three songs from Rattle and Hum. And I expect the exact same set Friday and Saturday if they are filming both.
  7. Setlist predictions?
  8. Originally posted by lars4mf:4 dates left. Do you think Larry will show up for one song as a surprise? Or let Bram play something from Pop? Can we start that petition. Drop elevation, add Discotheque?.

nope
  9. Sound check report?
  10. I’m thinking pure R&H set including live rescue me
  11. hoserama any sound check news?
  12. Originally posted by lars4mf:4 dates left. Do you think Larry will show up for one song as a surprise? Or let Bram play something from Pop? Can we start that petition. Drop elevation, add Discotheque?.
    No to all of that. The show is set, they’re not gonna make a massive change like that for the last few shows