1. It depends of what kind of album it's going to be. With a 'rock against the walls' album, i think they will do stadiums. With another intimate 'Songs of...' they will do arena's.

As i didn't want to and/or couldn't aford to go to Vegas, i wish they'll play So Cruel (but probably they won't)
  2. Originally posted by Papo:As far as I know the sound in the Amsterdam Arena is better now than it has been a few years ago. Good friend of mine confirmed.
    Yes it is better. But still, i wouldn't recommend it when you want to hear the music. If you go for the atmosphere in the stadium, then it is a good choice.
  3. Can’t tell a stadium that have good sound.
  4. The sound and visuals is going to be a massive come down after the heights of The Sphere, not to mention being halfway back along a football field.
    The Sphere has set a high bar as Adam said recently.
  5. I'd love for them to be a bit more adventurous with planning the European tour instead of sticking with the tried and tested cities like Berlin, Paris, London, Milan, or Barcelona. The last 3 tours in Europe have been somewhat disappointing in that regard.
  6. I've always wanted to tick off Italy, Spain or the Netherlands. Hopefully the tour kicks off somewhere good as well as I'm tempted for the opening night. Will make going spoiler free easier. I wonder what London stadium they'll choose. Tottenham seems popular nowadays.
  7. Cardiff

I'd go to the opening show in Europe and would look at Milan, Amsterdam, and then whatever UK show(s).

Hopefully, GA prices are reasonable, it's still possible to have GA for £100. "Reasonable". £100 is still a lot but the band hasn't done Golden Circle really, thankfully.
  8. I think Murrayfield will get a show. Beyonce and Taylor have been there recently.
  9. Would avoid Dublin this time around and try for a few across Europe instead, Italy, Netherlands or Germany.
  10. Dublin is extremely expensive and you get the same show as elsewhere really...

Dublin 2017
  11. After the Sphere any venue is going to be really disappointing. To the ones who have attended the show in Vegas any other will be weel short of the experience, the sound, the visuals, the overall impact. Especially not being able to experience GA like it was a small club Is going to be sad

I only expect that they won’t go back to stadiums. Please!!!
  12. My prediction is that the tour is in stadiums. They will play around 20 shows in Europe in June/July 2025, take August off, and play 20 or so more stadium shows in North America in September/October 2025. If demand is sufficient, and Larry's health is ok, they will do another round of shows in Europe/North America in 2026. They will bring the tour to South America, Oceania, and Asia in late 2026.