1. The montage of the images is good. I still can't explain how the drummer changes his smiley shirt for another while playing and the Edge changes his black leather jacket while playing the guitar? The T-shirt from the Edge also changes. From what I understand, the Edge must have 3 leather jackets with the different card game symbols.

2. U2 and continuity errors? This is gonna be a loooong thread
  3. The admin must name it the original U2 errors and the pieced together with the errors on the portals. 19 errors in Vertigo Sphere is the U2 original benchmark.

4. They weren't errors if they did it knowingly and were happy with the results.
  5. Three words: get out more
  6. I've got two: touch grass.
  7. Isn’t there one in Chicago 2005 during Zoo Station
  8. Originally posted by felix2:The montage of the images is good. I still can't explain how the drummer changes his smiley shirt for another while playing and the Edge changes his black leather jacket while playing the guitar? The T-shirt from the Edge also changes. From what I understand, the Edge must have 3 leather jackets with the different card game symbols.

[YouTube Video]
    The audio is also not from the sphere
  9. What's the source??
  10. Both sound like Vertigo era performances, definitely Zoo Station based on the “it’s alright” bit. Fly could be the same or 360
  11. It's not.

Listen to Zoo Station from the Window in the Skies single. It's that version.